Men's Sawtooth II Low B-Dry
Trekking over muddy terrain and the occasional mountain stream requires an extra layer of water protection. Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low B-DRY Waterproof with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter to take you the distance, however far that might be.
- O FIT Insole™: Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of the proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, to let sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
- Width: Standard Width
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane; 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 17.4 oz./493 grams
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you want to return your order within 14 days of receipt please do so. Simply return the item with your receipt and we will refund the amount (excluding postage).
If there has been a mistake with your order - such as the wrong item was sent we will exchange it for the correct item or refund the full cost of the order (including postage).
All goods must be returned in an unused re-saleable condition.
Items must be returned to Website Returns, Great Western Camping, 28 High East Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1HF. We recommend you get proof of posting and insurance.
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50 - otherwise £5
Delivery within 2 - 5 days.
£10 delivery for all orders
Delivery within 5 - 20 days.